Saturday 31 January 2015

Decorous Corner: The Writing on the Wall

I had been gifted a very inspiring poster by some of my students some six years back:


Unfortunately it got frayed very badly more due to constant handling by kids than the passing years ... I was saddened.  As I did not want to completely lose the wordings, I wrote it down on our kitchen wall ... the room where we spend most of our mornings and evenings.


 I used fevicryl acrylic paints.  A view from the side and from outside...

                                                                             


Doesn't my sagacious companion bring cheer to my kitchen!! 

2 comments:

  1. Very creative Esther. I especially love the bird. Very innovative...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Radhika...the bird is indeed very cute and was weaved with wire by a lady in a self help group ... She made it in about 15 minutes !!

    ReplyDelete